One of the blessed aspects of being a writer is the potential to change lives across the globe. Mothers, help us realize and understand the value of this potential and guide us to be responsible with our craft. They are like the silent trees who with their very presence, bring innumerable blessings in our lives and in return ask for nothing. They guide every entity from their first breath. If humanity can learn to understand the love in the eyes of a mother when she looks at her child, then perhaps it can reach the goal it has been destined to. I wish every Mother – a very ‘HAPPY MOTHERS DAY’. May your divine blessings continue to sanctify and guide our every moment.
- RT @pinakasena: Hindus have this naive notion that we survived all these years by doing absolutely nothing. This happens when one doesn’t s…Follow me on Twitter!! 3 days ago
- RT @sgurumurthy: The church has been at this game for couple of decades including administering oath to students against crackers. https://…Follow me on Twitter!! 6 days ago
- RT @ippatel: During Mughal rule Hindu were allowed to follow traditions after Zajia but today paying GST,IT & VAT But face restriction in e…Follow me on Twitter!! 6 days ago
- RT @TrueIndology: Left: Aurangzeb's order banning fireworks on Diwali .1667 Right: 350 years later, Supreme Court of India bans fireworks o…Follow me on Twitter!! 1 week ago
- Received my set of Valmiki's Ramayan. It looks truly amazing. Thanks @ACKComicsFollow me on Twitter!! 1 week ago
- 129,766 hits