One of the blessed aspects of being a writer is the potential to change lives across the globe. Mothers, help us realize and understand the value of this potential and guide us to be responsible with our craft. They are like the silent trees who with their very presence, bring innumerable blessings in our lives and in return ask for nothing. They guide every entity from their first breath. If humanity can learn to understand the love in the eyes of a mother when she looks at her child, then perhaps it can reach the goal it has been destined to. I wish every Mother – a very ‘HAPPY MOTHERS DAY’. May your divine blessings continue to sanctify and guide our every moment.
- RT @vaayumitra: I welcome @BJP4Bengal's plan to do pind pradaan for cadres killed by TMC goons, and @AmitShah ji attending it. Same way, I…Follow me on Twitter!! 1 hour ago
- RT @trackevangelism: I doubt what the new affidavit requirement on conversion helps. Will there be a follow-up if evidence found to contrar…Follow me on Twitter!! 1 hour ago
- RT @ajayrdave: Why is FM doing this conference? Why not health minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan? Why not regulate it? Put it though rigour of sc…Follow me on Twitter!! 3 hours ago
- #Hindus of Assam too #NRC twitter.com/maidros78/stat…Follow me on Twitter!! 3 hours ago
- RT @RealMediaCrooks: The biggest offenders are Hindu parents who feed their kids trash like Bollywood and other movies... Most of these stu…Follow me on Twitter!! 3 hours ago
- 150,494 hits