One of the blessed aspects of being a writer is the potential to change lives across the globe. Mothers, help us realize and understand the value of this potential and guide us to be responsible with our craft. They are like the silent trees who with their very presence, bring innumerable blessings in our lives and in return ask for nothing. They guide every entity from their first breath. If humanity can learn to understand the love in the eyes of a mother when she looks at her child, then perhaps it can reach the goal it has been destined to. I wish every Mother – a very ‘HAPPY MOTHERS DAY’. May your divine blessings continue to sanctify and guide our every moment.
- RT @GauPrem: RTing this will bring 21 years of good luck 😄 https://t.co/fRyndtLQKcFollow me on Twitter!! 6 hours ago
- Dave Fernandes @Dev_Fadnavis is blue eye boy of @RSSorg Not to forget his wife @fadnavis_amruta had attended 'Pra… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…Follow me on Twitter!! 18 hours ago
- RT @RealMediaCrooks: LOL! Since when is scholarship only for "minorities" Sabka Saath?.... How beautifully @BJP4India guys LIE so brazenly.…Follow me on Twitter!! 18 hours ago
- Diego Maradona cries for Argentina as media turns on beaten team edition.cnn.com/2018/06/22/foo… #FootballWorldCup2018Follow me on Twitter!! 1 day ago
- #FreeTemples #ReclaimTemples #TemplesofIndia twitter.com/communalsandee…Follow me on Twitter!! 1 day ago
- 139,864 hits