One of the blessed aspects of being a writer is the potential to change lives across the globe. Mothers, help us realize and understand the value of this potential and guide us to be responsible with our craft. They are like the silent trees who with their very presence, bring innumerable blessings in our lives and in return ask for nothing. They guide every entity from their first breath. If humanity can learn to understand the love in the eyes of a mother when she looks at her child, then perhaps it can reach the goal it has been destined to. I wish every Mother – a very ‘HAPPY MOTHERS DAY’. May your divine blessings continue to sanctify and guide our every moment.
- This thread is a reality check for all those RW/ #Hindus celebrating #DecisiveSarkaar #modi3years twitter.com/sankrant/statu…Follow me on Twitter!! 15 hours ago
- Bots take over jobs of 12,000 employees at Wipro moneycontrol.com/news/business/… #economy https://t.co/ZzgNYIAr5qFollow me on Twitter!! 3 days ago
- Asia-Africa Growth Corridor: This Indo-Japanese Project Aims To Push Development Projects In Africa swarajyamag.com/world/the-asia…Follow me on Twitter!! 3 days ago
- Short on funds, IT cos don't see the point in reskilling employees moneycontrol.com/news/business/… #economyFollow me on Twitter!! 4 days ago
- Your friendly neighborhood! twitter.com/IndianInterest…Follow me on Twitter!! 4 days ago
- 121,523 hits