One of the blessed aspects of being a writer is the potential to change lives across the globe. Mothers, help us realize and understand the value of this potential and guide us to be responsible with our craft. They are like the silent trees who with their very presence, bring innumerable blessings in our lives and in return ask for nothing. They guide every entity from their first breath. If humanity can learn to understand the love in the eyes of a mother when she looks at her child, then perhaps it can reach the goal it has been destined to. I wish every Mother – a very ‘HAPPY MOTHERS DAY’. May your divine blessings continue to sanctify and guide our every moment.
- Do you think exodus of #Hindus can happen again. #ExodusDayFollow me on Twitter!! 8 hours ago
- Great thread on minority pandering by Vikas Putra @narendramodi & Co @BJP4India . twitter.com/trackevangelis…Follow me on Twitter!! 12 hours ago
- The Truth About Fadnavis Government Allowing Sale Of Temple Land #LeavTemplesAlone @Dev_Fadnavis swarajyamag.com/ideas/the-trut…Follow me on Twitter!! 1 day ago
- In few years (not decades), we will add Bengalis, Kerala, Maharashtrian, UP, Andhra, Jammu, Gujrat, Rajasthan, NE s… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…Follow me on Twitter!! 1 day ago
- RT @TrueIndology: Why only Muslim girls? Haj subsidy comes from the money of taxpayers, majority of whom are Hindus If they are bent on do…Follow me on Twitter!! 2 days ago
- 134,054 hits