One of the blessed aspects of being a writer is the potential to change lives across the globe. Mothers, help us realize and understand the value of this potential and guide us to be responsible with our craft. They are like the silent trees who with their very presence, bring innumerable blessings in our lives and in return ask for nothing. They guide every entity from their first breath. If humanity can learn to understand the love in the eyes of a mother when she looks at her child, then perhaps it can reach the goal it has been destined to. I wish every Mother – a very ‘HAPPY MOTHERS DAY’. May your divine blessings continue to sanctify and guide our every moment.
- @MaheishGirri @PrakashJavdekar . Fixing RTE: Maheish Girri Introduces Private Member’s Bill To Amend Article 15(5);… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Follow me on Twitter!! 2 hours ago
- Pls see to it Shri @MaheishGirri that issue is taken to logical conclusion. Learn something @PrakashJavdekar on #RTE twitter.com/MaheishGirri/s…Follow me on Twitter!! 13 hours ago
- RT @ashwinsanghi: You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims. ~Harriet WoodsFollow me on Twitter!! 18 hours ago
- My #blog "Plastic Smiles" storieswithasoul.wordpress.com/2011/06/21/oh-… … #wordpress #peace #author #books #novel #SaturdayThoughts… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Follow me on Twitter!! 19 hours ago
- Programmer reveals easy way how your Facebook account can be hacked moneycontrol.com/news/technolog…Follow me on Twitter!! 19 hours ago
- 124,734 hits