In the epic Mahabharat, there is a mention of celestial weapon ‘Narayanastra’ – The weapon of Lord Vishnu. (Narayan = Vishnu & Astra = weapon ) which was used by Dronacharya’s son Ashwatthama against the Pandavas in the Kurukshetra War. This weapon when unleashed had the power to subjugate an enemy and the only way out was to completely surrender to the might of the weapon and in-turn to Vishnu. The reason behind putting forth this analogy was to convey the message that, in life you may be powerful enough to move the heaven and earth, but many a times certain scenarios develop against wherein it becomes impossible to win against them. Situations might at times hammer you into submission or they might grind you into submission. That’s all right – it’s all part of life. After all the great Lord Krishna was also accused of stealing the ‘Syamantak Mani’ – Gem of Lord Sun. All that matters then is how you respond to the situation. How do you collect yourself and keep on walking, keep on doing things which are in your domain and try your heart out to reach towards the light. What counts in these trying moments is not how many times you get knocked down but how many times you get up and most importantly the manner in which you get up and conduct yourself. It is not easy, never was and never will be. But these are the moments that will define you. Pay respect to them – while enduring them and even after their passage behind the curtains of time. Remember them and learn from these moments. Keep walking, Keep rising – towards the light.
- RT @iMac_too: बंगाली हिंदू को बचाने के लिए गांधी से प्रेरणा ले रहे है । वाह !!! नोआखली पढो भाई थोडा । और गोपाल (मुखोपाध्याय) संकल्प यात्रा…Follow me on Twitter!! 10 hours ago
- RT @DrPareexitS: फादर फ्रान्सिस दिब्रिटो यांच्या पुस्तकांचे संपादन करणाऱ्या श्री. आनंद हर्डीकर यांनी केलेली #पोलखोल जरूर वाचा!! 'पोपच्या…Follow me on Twitter!! 11 hours ago
- RT @madhukishwar: Why the hell did minister of a secular govt lead Indian delegation to canonize a woman in Vatican for the great service s…Follow me on Twitter!! 11 hours ago
- RT @DrPareexitS: 'धर्म आणि राजकारण यांची सरमिसळ करू नका' असे मराठी साहित्य संमेलनाध्यक्ष फादर फ्रान्सिस दिब्रिटो म्हणाले. ख्रिस्ती पंथी…Follow me on Twitter!! 17 hours ago
- RT @Chellaney: India's commitment to enter into such trade talks is a diplomatic win for China: It protects China's access to the Indian ma…Follow me on Twitter!! 1 day ago
- 150,995 hits