In the epic Mahabharat, there is a mention of celestial weapon ‘Narayanastra’ – The weapon of Lord Vishnu. (Narayan = Vishnu & Astra = weapon ) which was used by Dronacharya’s son Ashwatthama against the Pandavas in the Kurukshetra War. This weapon when unleashed had the power to subjugate an enemy and the only way out was to completely surrender to the might of the weapon and in-turn to Vishnu. The reason behind putting forth this analogy was to convey the message that, in life you may be powerful enough to move the heaven and earth, but many a times certain scenarios develop against wherein it becomes impossible to win against them. Situations might at times hammer you into submission or they might grind you into submission. That’s all right – it’s all part of life. After all the great Lord Krishna was also accused of stealing the ‘Syamantak Mani’ – Gem of Lord Sun. All that matters then is how you respond to the situation. How do you collect yourself and keep on walking, keep on doing things which are in your domain and try your heart out to reach towards the light. What counts in these trying moments is not how many times you get knocked down but how many times you get up and most importantly the manner in which you get up and conduct yourself. It is not easy, never was and never will be. But these are the moments that will define you. Pay respect to them – while enduring them and even after their passage behind the curtains of time. Remember them and learn from these moments. Keep walking, Keep rising – towards the light.
- @MaheishGirri @PrakashJavdekar . Fixing RTE: Maheish Girri Introduces Private Member’s Bill To Amend Article 15(5);… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Follow me on Twitter!! 2 hours ago
- Pls see to it Shri @MaheishGirri that issue is taken to logical conclusion. Learn something @PrakashJavdekar on #RTE twitter.com/MaheishGirri/s…Follow me on Twitter!! 13 hours ago
- RT @ashwinsanghi: You can stand tall without standing on someone. You can be a victor without having victims. ~Harriet WoodsFollow me on Twitter!! 18 hours ago
- My #blog "Plastic Smiles" storieswithasoul.wordpress.com/2011/06/21/oh-… … #wordpress #peace #author #books #novel #SaturdayThoughts… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…Follow me on Twitter!! 19 hours ago
- Programmer reveals easy way how your Facebook account can be hacked moneycontrol.com/news/technolog…Follow me on Twitter!! 19 hours ago
- 124,734 hits