In the epic Mahabharat, there is a mention of celestial weapon ‘Narayanastra’ – The weapon of Lord Vishnu. (Narayan = Vishnu & Astra = weapon ) which was used by Dronacharya’s son Ashwatthama against the Pandavas in the Kurukshetra War. This weapon when unleashed had the power to subjugate an enemy and the only way out was to completely surrender to the might of the weapon and in-turn to Vishnu. The reason behind putting forth this analogy was to convey the message that, in life you may be powerful enough to move the heaven and earth, but many a times certain scenarios develop against wherein it becomes impossible to win against them. Situations might at times hammer you into submission or they might grind you into submission. That’s all right – it’s all part of life. After all the great Lord Krishna was also accused of stealing the ‘Syamantak Mani’ – Gem of Lord Sun. All that matters then is how you respond to the situation. How do you collect yourself and keep on walking, keep on doing things which are in your domain and try your heart out to reach towards the light. What counts in these trying moments is not how many times you get knocked down but how many times you get up and most importantly the manner in which you get up and conduct yourself. It is not easy, never was and never will be. But these are the moments that will define you. Pay respect to them – while enduring them and even after their passage behind the curtains of time. Remember them and learn from these moments. Keep walking, Keep rising – towards the light.
- RT @RMCpost: Let me horrify you a bit more.. India is treated like a "Coolie" by the @UN Hardly any rich country provides soldiers to UN Pe…Follow me on Twitter!! 7 hours ago
- On it's own or if the world as we know it collapses around it? #Hindus #astrology #India #Bharat twitter.com/ThePreityEffec…Follow me on Twitter!! 17 hours ago
- RT @thesuniljain: .@Vodafone win in retro tax is great news! How India treated, & still treats, an investor who bought Hutch for $16-bn is…Follow me on Twitter!! 17 hours ago
- RT @SwarajyaMag: UP Hindu woman beheading: The trivialisation has already begun and soon the 'Islamophobia' narrative will take over and th…Follow me on Twitter!! 17 hours ago
- Hahahahaha!!!! twitter.com/NayantaraRai/s…Follow me on Twitter!! 19 hours ago
- 154,861 hits